Biodegradable, Zero-Waste, Vegan Dental Floss & Tips on Flossing
Imagine a world without waste.
We strive to perfect our dental hygiene products by not only choosing nontoxic ingredients but also making it easy for our consumers to use and being cautious about reducing product and packaging waste.
Our packaging can go straight to your compost pile as it’s made of kraft paper and soybean ink. The mini glass and stainless steel jar can be used for your floss refills sent to you in our subscription or to hold your favorite spices, loose leaf tea, bath salts, etc.
Yoursmilebox floss will glide between your teeth with ease and won’t break even in the tightest space. It’s all natural and suitable for people with sensitive gums.
Do you hate flossing?
About 1/3 of plaque on your teeth can only be reached with dental floss. Without flossing, bacteria traps between your teeth and can cause bad breath which can also lead to inflamed and bleeding gums.
- Use about 10-18 inches of floss. Wrap most around the middle finger of one hand, the rest around your other middle finger.
- Grasp the floss tightly between your thumb and forefinger. Use a rubbing motion to guide the floss between teeth.
- When the floss reaches the gum line, form a “C” to follow the shape of the teeth.
- Hold the floss firmly against the tooth and move it gently up and down.
- Repeat with adjacent tooth, then with the rest of your teeth.
- Use fresh sections of the floss as you go.